Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Amazon Fails: Are You Serious?!?!



Just thought I would throw this up in response to THIS BOOK being offered for download to kindle. I am not displaying a picture of it nor am I giving the sicko author the satisfaction of his name being listed anywhere on my blog. This is a rant and here it goes:

Anyone who looks to glorify the sexual abuse of children is a sick moron. You sir are a disgrace. Trying to make sexual encounters with children safe? WTF?!?! Are you serious?!?! Anyone who has sex with a child is sick and needs help. It is not natural and it is not right! Did you really think writing this book was going to make it okay? That we will lessen the sentences of people who get caught taking the innocence of children? Come on. I will tell you this: If some crazy, demented sexually deprived maniac hurts or even tries to hurt one of my children after reading your book, my face will be the last thing you see for a long time. I will be at your doorstep quicker than you can say "uh oh I should not have written this book" and my fist will be greeting you hello.

And Amazon? Where is your since of morals and ethics? Who let this slip through the cracks? Trying to make that much more money? Are you that desperate for corporate earnings? I'll give you my next paycheck to never see the BS on the site again. I cannot believe you would think this is okay. Let me ask you .. do you have kids? Would you like it if someone tried to have sex with your kid after reading that book? No? I didn't think so. Why on Earth would you think it is okay to try to profit off of this? Do you not have any common sense? Is that the problem? When I signed up to put books out for download I signed something that said that you had the right to not publish a book. I could drop the "F" bomb too many times and be denied. This crap though? No it's cool. It was considered okay and you put it out. You will not find me using your service or publishing anything I write through Amazon. It would be a damn shame for me to think that this is the same company who put out books about how to be a pedophile, and I would never live myself down for that association.

Okay, I am going to go ahead and wrap this up because I could go on and on about this. Just wanted to get that off my chest and out in the open. Twitter has been blowing up with tweets and links about this so I know I am not the only one who feels this way. Share your voice! Let them know that it is not okay to put children in danger for the sake of a dollar. Let them know that as parents we will NOT stand for this.

1 comment:

Asa said...

Well said, I myself am stunned for words...

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!