Thursday, June 3, 2010

Feature Friday - 2 Dads and a Mom

Ladies and gentleman, moms and dads, readers of all ages, it is once again Friday. To continue a posting theme I used to write on the old Facebook page, today is FEATURE FRIDAY!!!  Every few Fridays I will post a feature of 3 blogs that I read on a regular basis and a little info about the writers. It has been a while since I have done one and I figured it would be a good way to start off the first friday in June. Traditionally it is a feature of dad blogs but today I will be featuring a mom blog as well. So let's get rocking!!!

First up we have Nucking Futs Mama - A great blog by, you guessed it, @nuckingfutsmama. Mother of 2, husband to Papa Nuckingfuts, and crazy as all get out! Her blog chronicles what it is about life, family and motherhood that will drive a woman to be nucking futs. Featuring her popular "Things I've Learned this Week" weekly post to summarize the week and always reminding herself that "Despite what I might think, God does not give me more than I can handle". Give a nice loud DaddyYo Blog round of applause to Nucking Futs Mama!


Next up for your reading pleasure we have A TwistedChristian Dad - Written by none other than @twistedxtian. This nice dad blog shares the journeys of a once SAHD (now working again) through the wonders, excitements, and experiences we all know as dadhood. A husband and dad to one adorable little boy, musician, bow hunter, and studier of Christian theology (check oout his theology blog here), @twistedxtian details his journey through life in this great little piece of the web. Ladies and Gents, I present to you, A TwistedChristian Dad!


And last, but certainly not least, in today's feature, let's bring the house down for Carrying a Cat by the Tail! from @spudsgotstonz. A new comer to my followers and blog list, but definitely worth the shout out. This cat holds down a house full and half with 6 kids, 4 boys and 2 girls, 3 dogs, 4 cats, a turtle, a guinea pig and a partridge in a pear tree (and for his sanity's sake a beer or 6 in the fridge). This great dad blog details all the chaos, good and bad, for all to see. Let's hear it for Carrying a Cat by the Tail!


And there you have it folks. Feature Friday here at The DaddyYo Blog. Seriously, give these people a look. I promise you will not be disappointed. Until next time, have a great weekend and ROCK ON!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!